Ask the experts
Get help. Share your query with experts in Real Estate, Finance, Investments and Law
Ankit Tulsyan

Ankit Tulsyan (C.A)

Ankit Tulsyan is a Chartered Accountant and has worked with some of the Indian Companies at managerial levels. He specializes in auditing, assurance and accounting services and also advises on Income Tax, Service Tax and VAT matters.

He holds a Bachelors degree in Commerce and is also a Licentiate from Insurance Institute of India. Currently, he is pursuing a Diploma in Information System Audit (DISA) from ICAI.

Other/latest questions on tax

What is the form no. for request to the AO for lower deduction of TDS on capital gain on sale of immovable property by a non resident indian(NRI). And for the this purpose is form 13 applicable to an NRI?? Please revert as its an urgent query
The form no. for request to the AO for a certificate for lower deduction of tax is Form no. 13. Yes, it is applicable to NRIs as well.
Answered by NRIMatters Team